Sunday, April 5, 2015

Viking For Hire by Jo Grafford Review

Viking For Hire
Release date: February 6, 2015
Genre: Historical Romance

Branwyn O’Tyre’s estranged brother summons her for a healing ritual. Fearing he actually plans to arrest her for witchcraft, she drinks a protection potion before he arrives.

Eirik, a Viking sea captain pretending slumber in the tavern corner, witnesses Branwyn’s magic and offers her safe passage from Exeter if she will attempt to reverse a curse that plagues him. Alas, every woman who touches him falls madly but falsely in love with him.

There’s only one hitch. If she fails, Branwyn’s heart will fall prey to the same madness...forever!



My Rating: 4 Roses

A lovely historical romance with a bit of magic, Viking for Hire was an enjoyable read and I liked it.

Branwyn was a great character. Smart, skilled, and kind, she wasn't Yvette type to back down from anything. I really liked her.

Eirick was good as well. Sweet and determined to break the spell, his nobleness was proven by how he refused to take advantage of any woman caught in his curse. I thought he was a wonderful character.

The romance was sweet. Branwyn and Eirick were well matched and their love went beyond the curse. I thought they were great together.

The plot was quick and kept me interested. I enjoyed the story and I liked how it ended.

Viking for Hire was a wonderful historical romance with a touch of magic. Romance lovers, this is a book worth looking up.

*I received a complimentary copy in exchange for an honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment