Sunday, December 14, 2014

A Holiday Gamble by Jane Feather Review @Pocket_Books

A Holiday Gamble
Release date: November 3, 2014
Publisher: Pocket Star
Genre: Historical (Regency) Romance

A viscount stranded on a stormy night. The beautiful heiress who takes him in. Warm up with this delightfully romantic short story set in Regency-era England, from New York Timesbestselling author Jane Feather!

Edward Vasey, otherwise known as Viscount Allenton, is journeying precariously through a snowstorm one night when his coach is overtaken by highwaymen. Robbed and stranded, Edward takes refuge at Selby Hall, where he meets a spirited beauty who may steal something more—his heart. As passion flares between them, Edward uncovers a shocking secret that threatens to tear them apart…but will this be enough to chill their steamy love on a cold winter’s eve?



My Rating: 3 Roses

A Holiday Gamble was a nice holiday romance novella. It was sweet, with a few secrets and schemes along the way. I enjoyed reading and I thought it was a lovely book.

Georgie and Ned were both good character. Both were clever and determined to find a way to be together. I thought they were both likable.

The romance was sweet, if a little rushed. But, I did think that Georgie and Ned were great together.

The plot moved quickly and kept me interested. I thought the story was nice and the ending was great.

A Holiday Gamble was an enjoyable historical/holiday romance novella. It was a sweet read and I liked it. Romance lovers, if you want a quick holiday read, then you might want to look this book up.

*I received a complimentary copy from the publisher in exchange for an honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment