Sunday, September 28, 2014

Uncivilized by Sawyer Bennett

Uncivilized
Release date: September 8, 2014
Genre: Erotic Contemporary Romance

**Warning: This book is a wild, sexy beast of a read. 18+**

Putting a woman on her knees before me is what really makes my cock hard. I fuck with dominant force and absolute control. I demand complete surrender from my conquests.

Savage man, loner, warrior… I am dangerous at my core. I have lived amidst the untamed wild of the rainforest, in a society that reveres me and where every woman falls before me in subjugation.

Now I’ve been discovered. Forced to return to a world that I have forgotten about and to a culture that is only vaguely familiar to my senses.

Dr. Moira Reed is an anthropologist who has been hired to help me transition back into modern society. It’s her job to smooth away my rough edges… to teach me how to navigate properly through this new life of mine. She wants to tame me.

She’ll never win.

I am wild, free and raw, and the only thing I want from the beautiful Moira Reed is to fuck her into submission.

She wants it, I am certain.

I will give it to her soon.

Yes, very soon, I will become the teacher and she will become my student. And when I am finished showing her body pleasure like no other, she’ll know what it feels like to be claimed by an uncivilized man.



My Rating: 4 Roses

Whew! Get ready to fan your face because this is one HOT, absolutely SCORCHING read! Uncivilized turned the heat up to the max, combined it with some genuine sweetness and an interesting character conflict, and turned out to be fantastic. I really liked this super hot book.

Moira was a good heroine. Very smart and definitely her own woman. I liked that she didn't try to change Zach or look down on him in any way because of his odd ways. She simply accepted him and taught him what he needed to know. I thought she was great.

Zach was an interesting character. Yes, he was a very attractive face, but there was more to him than that. Throughout the book, he was conflicted about where he considered home to be. At first, it was the jungles, where he spent most of his life. But, as he learned about the modern world and began to remember his old life, things weren't so black and white anymore and I thought that conflict was interesting. But, beyond that, he was also sweet and, when he realized that he truly loved Moira, determined to find a way to be together. I thought he was wonderful.

The romance was great. As I mentioned, the chemistry was steaming. This book is definitely one to keep you fanning your face because the heat level was through the roof. But, what really sold me on this book was that it wasn't all about the sex. There was a genuine relationship between Zach and Moira. They both accepted each other as they were and were determined to be together, despite the odds against them. I thought they were a lovely couple.

The plot was well paced and I was kept interested the entire way through. There were a few inconsistencies on reality, like how Zach adapted so quickly to modern language and technology. But, it didn't bother me. I enjoyed the story and the ending was perfect.

Uncivilized was a hot, scorching, yet sweet read that I really liked. Romance lovers, if you want something that doesn't hold back on steaminess, this is definitely a book you'll want to check out.

*I received a complimentary copy from the publisher in exchange for an honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment