Saturday, May 17, 2014

The Demon Lord by Paula Altenburg

The Demon Lord (Demon Outlaws, #2.5)
Release date: April 28, 2014
Publisher: Entangled: Edge
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Series: Demon Outlaws #2.5

The Demon Lord has conquered the mortal world and sampled its pleasures. Now all he needs is to conquer the goddess who is meant to complete him. She, however, has other plans.

Allia is sent by her goddess sisters to win the heart of the Demon Lord and make him her slave. But Allia soon discovers that the Demon Lord's heart is not easily given, and that in order to win it, she must sacrifice her own.


My Rating: 4 Roses

A short, sweet, and lovely paranormal romance novella, The Demon Lord was a wonderful read. I really enjoyed reading this lovely book.

Allia and the Demon Lord were both great characters. Allia was very loyal, and that loyalty was pulled in two different directions. But, she was strong and determined to be happy. The Demon Lord, despite his formidable name, could be very sweet and endearing. I really liked them both.

The romance was lovely. Despite being an odd couple, Allia and the Demon Lord were sweet together. And, there was definitely some heat between them. I thought they were a great couple.

The plot was well paced and I was kept interested the entire way through. I really enjoyed the story and the ending was lovely.

The Demon Lord was a wonderful paranormal romance novella. I really liked this short and sweet read. Romance lovers, if you want a quick and lovely read, then you'll want to give this book a try.

*I received a complimentary copy from the publisher in exchange for an honest review


2 comments:

  1. I do sometimes like the short and sweet romances. And I do enjoy the more unique type of love matches. So definitely going to add this one to my list, especially since this is the first I have heard of it. Lovely review BTW!! Hope you have been enjoying the summer so far! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely a great book, if you just want something quick and entertaining. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete