Friday, May 9, 2014

Fall with Me by Julie Particka

Release date: April 28, 2014
Publisher: Entangled: Embrace
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance

In the game of love…

Dumped by her college boyfriend for her best friend, the last thing Jenna Brandt needs to deal with is working beside her backstabbing-BFF's hotter-than-hot brother. But when he offers her a chance to get some revenge on her ex, she can hardly say no--even if spending more time with Sutton puts her heart in jeopardy all over again.

Someone's going to get hurt…

Sutton Bell has had a thing for Jenna since they were in high school, but after one screwed-up night, she didn’t want anything to do with him. Now, with just the summer before he leaves to begin his new career, Sutton’s determined to convince Jenna he’s not the player he used to be. But saving his sister from making an awful mistake may mean losing Jenna for good.


My Rating: 4.5 Roses

A light, sweet, and lovely New Adult romance, Fall With Me was a fantastic read. I totally loved this delightful read. From the wonderful characters, to the surprising secret, this book was lovely.

Jenna was an awesome heroine. After her boyfriend betrayed her in the worst way possible, she was absolutely done with taking people's crap. She was determined to make herself happy...as soon as she made sure her ex got his payback. I really liked that she was understanding and forgiving in a way that made her truly likable. I thought she was great.

Sutton was also wonderful. He was very sweet and very loyal to those he loved. Unfortunately, that loyalty was pulled in two directions when he was caught between his sister and the woman he loved. For the most part he handled it well, but at one point, he was a total idiot and his actions made me want to shake some sense into him. But, overall, I found him to be sweet, charming, and an adorable hero.

The romance was great. I loved how Jenna and Sutton both simply accepted their feelings and didn't (for the most part) let anything get in between them. There was some heat with them, to go with all that sweet. I thought they were a wonderful couple.

The plot was fast paced and I was hooked the entire way through. I never suspected the secret of why Lacey (Jenna's best friend and Sutton's sister) did what she did. Though I still though she handled it in a terrible and selfish way. I really enjoyed the story and the ending was perfect.

Fall With Me was a fantastic New Adult romance. I absolutely loved this wonderful book. Romance lovers, this is a book you won't want to miss.

*I received a complimentary copy from the publisher in exchange for an honest review


No comments:

Post a Comment