Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Scandalous Love of a Duke Cover Reveal

Release date: April 3, 2014
Publisher: Harper Impulse
Genre: Historical (Regency) Romance
Series: Marlow Intrigues #3

"The romance pulls at the heartstrings." 4.5* RT Book Reviews ~ THE ILLICIT LOVE OF A COURTESAN is a No.1 bestselling Historical Romance, and a Kindle Top 25 bestselling novel.

“Romantic, sensual and heartbreaking.” – bookworm2bookworm

"What a brilliant read!! Jane Lark has an incredible talent to draw the reader in from the first page, Illicit Love captured me immediately. This book has a Romeo and Juliet (which I love) type of feel It's a display of raw emotion drama and intimacy." Cosmo Chicklitan

"Beautifully descriptive, emotional and can I say, just plain delicious reading? I defy anyone to NOT love Edward… 5 Glittering Stars" My devastating Reads

"Pure, unadulterated romance." Best Chick Lit.com

Book three in Jane Lark’s Kindle best-selling Regency romance series!

Isn't the cover gorgeous? Love this series and so excited to read this newest addition!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing Farrah, I love this boy!!! :D I can't wait for you to meet my Scandalous Duke, it's John, Ellen's son! He's been in both previous books as a boy, and now he's all grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome :) I'm excited to get started on the book and get to meet John grown up!

    ReplyDelete