Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Moon's Flower by Marie Hall

Release date: November 22, 2013
Publisher: Self
Genre: Fantasy/Fairy Tale Romance
Series: Kingdom #6

Once upon a time, long, long ago a flower fairy looked to the skies and dared to fall in love with The Man in the Moon...






My Rating: 5 Roses

A dark, bittersweet, yet utterly lovely romance, Moon's Flower was a wonderful read. With a surprise in store about a major player in Kingdom, this novella managed to surprise me. I really enjoyed reading this fantastic book.

Both of the main characters, Calanthe and Jericho, were great. Both were likable. Calanthe was a lively, fun character and Jericho was a super sweet hero. I thought they were both awesome.

The romance was so bittersweet, it broke my heart. Worry not, we get a somewhat happy ending, but not without a lot of heartache along the way. I thought Calanthe and Jericho were lovely together. And the chemistry between them was hot.

The plot was fast paced and I was hooked the entire way through. There were plenty of unexpected twists in turns for such a short book, and that kept me drawn in. Not to mention a secret about a Kingdom character that, if you've read the series, you already know. I really enjoyed the story and the ending both made me happy and broke my heart.

Moon's Flower was a fantastic fantasy romance. It was bittersweet, yet undeniably romantic, with hope in store for the characters. I really liked this novella. Romance lovers, this is a book worth reading.

*I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review


No comments:

Post a Comment