Sunday, December 15, 2013

Forever by Karen Ann Hopkins

Forever (Temptation, #3)
Release date: January 28, 2014
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Genre: YA Contemporary Romance
Series: Temptation #3

All I want is my happily-ever-after.

That's all I've wanted since meeting Noah Miller.

From the day we met, the world has tried to keep Noah and me from being together, but now that I'm carrying his child, no one will be able to tear us apart. Or so I hope. But Noah and I have made some mistakes along the way, and the consequences are impacting the people we love. Worse, there's a storm on the horizon, and it's sure to cause serious devastation.

If we can get through this, we'll finally be Rose and Noah; a family, forever.

But first we have to survive the road ahead. And happily-ever-after is a long way off.


My Rating: 3 Roses

A good conclusion to a lovely series, Forever was an enjoyable read. It wasn't perfect, but I did like it.

Rose finally grew up completely in this book. After the trials and tribulations of the last 2 books, she learned that she needed to be more cautious and less impulsive, which allowed her to make a decision that was best for her future. She wasn't the best heroine, but I liked her just fine.

Noah also grew in this book. He became more mature and selfless and he did something that I never thought he would do. For all his faults, he really was devoted entirely to Rose and he would do anything to care for her. I really liked him in this book.

The romance was sweet. There were still times when I wanted to shake both Rose and Noah for being so thoughtlessly selfish, but, as I mentioned before, they grew past that and began to earn more of my respect. Despite any annoyances I had with them, the whole thought of two people continuing to be in love despite the very many obstacles was still lovely. I thought they were great together and I'm happy with how their relationship turned out.

The plot was good. I wasn't hooked, but I was kept interested the entire way through. There were a few surprises along the way. I enjoyed the story and I thought the ending was lovely.

Forever was a great YA romance. It was a lovely conclusion to a wonderful series and I really enjoyed reading. Fans of the series, you won't be disappointed by this ending.

*I received a free copy from the publisher in exchange for an honest review


No comments:

Post a Comment