Thursday, September 12, 2013

HOLY S***! New Movie Set in the Harry Potter World Coming Up!

Is it just me, or has anyone else heard the best news ever?
THERE WILL BE A NEW MOVIE SET IN THE HARRY POTTER WORLD!!!
Commence screaming and fangirling! I totally did when I found out. I still am ;)

As with every Harry Potter fan, I've been on wizarding world withdrawal since the last movie came out in 2011. The longing, the nostalgia, the ever present wish that there could be more to the story (or, better yet, that we could join the wizarding world). So, hearing that there will be more fun from that world coming up is the best news since the opening of Harry Potter world! Am I right, or am I right?

Now, before we get too excited, this will not feature our beloved characters :(
Instead, this spin off film series will be based on Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. It will follow the story of the author, Newt Scamander, and it will be set 70 years before the events of Harry Potter.
This sounds pretty awesome, doesn't it?

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL IT COMES OUT!
Of course, J.K. Rowling it still in the process of writing the screenplay, so it will be a while. But, you can bet your ass I'll be anxiously awaiting its release!

I'm still a little in shock and waiting for some to shout "April Fool's" even though we're nowhere near April.
This is just such awesome news that it's a little difficult to believe that something I've been wishing for since 2011 is actually happening.

If you want the full story, here's the article with the announcement.

What do you think? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment