Friday, August 16, 2013

Feature & Follow #28

bloglovin
Feature and Follow-a great way to *meet* new blogging buddies and gain new followers! F&F hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Q: Share something you’ve learned about book blogging or just blogging in general in the last month.

Well, this isn't really something I learned in the last month, but over the summer in general. Since I had time on my hands without classes, I learned how to use html to format my posts more precisely. Before, I was hesitant to get into that, since just looking at a large block of html code still makes my eyes cross trying to figure out what's going on. But, I finally learned how to use it, though it took me hours of trial and error and google. In the end, though, I think it made my posts look much better.

So, what about you?


6 comments:

  1. Well, I'm relatively new to blogging, so I have learned quite a bit this month. I think two things I have done that really helped was making sure people could find the follow button easily and the "About Me" section was moved to the top. I am still working on the layout and blogging more frequently. I am open to ALL suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I see a lot HTML in FF today :D I'm new Follower :D

    http://bookerlikeahooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to learn HTML too.new follower

    hope you can visit my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. HTML is such a great thing to spend your time learning! I've learned how important a schedule is!


    I'm a new follower on bloglovin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great! I have to learn more about HTML.

    I'm a new follower!

    Kathy

    http://mynookbooksnmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Html is a challenge. But it is awesome how it can change around different post.

    New follower via bloglovin

    jenn @ Book Beats

    ReplyDelete