Friday, July 26, 2013

Feature & Follow #26


bloglovin
Feature and Follow-a great way to *meet* new blogging buddies and gain new followers! F&F hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Q: What do you do with your books after you’re done reading them?

After I'm done reading a book, they just hang around on my bookshelves. If I liked the book, I'll probably re-read it occasionally. And, if I didn't, they just collect dust. On a few (very painful) occasions, I've given away some books that I was never going to read again. But, I prefer not to, so I end up with a ridiculous amount of books piled up in my room. 

So, what about you?


3 comments:

  1. New follower!

    Yeah, I shelve mine, too :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/07/follow-friday_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..we all keep them. How can we give them away?

    Here is my FF http://between-my-lines.blogspot.fr/2013/07/feature-and-follow-20-books-weve-read.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to start giving away books that I wouldn't re-read...my room was becoming a horde. Old follower.


    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete