Friday, July 19, 2013

Feature and Follow #25

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature and Follow-a great way to *meet* new blogging buddies and gain new followers! F&F hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.


Q: Book Vacay: Where is the best destination reading spot for you? (Where do you like to go to read other then your home)

When I'm not reading at home, I like to read on the beach. But, not under any circumstances. I like to read on the beach when there aren't many people there, when it's peaceful and quiet. And, since I live in Florida, I have a plethora of beaches to choose from where I can listen to the ocean as I read. It's absolutely lovely.

So, what about you?

P.S. Please follow via Bloglovin', Networked Blogs, or email. Thanks!


1 comment:

  1. Kimberly WheatonJuly 19, 2013 at 6:43 PM

    I love reading at the beach too. I really miss the beach, we moved from San Diego to San Antonio five years ago. Now the beach is 90 minutes away (if I drive really fast)

    New bloglovin follower

    Kimberly @ Once Upon a YA Book

    ReplyDelete