Friday, June 7, 2013

Feature & Follow #22

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature and Follow-a great way to *meet* new blogging buddies and gain new followers! F&F hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Q: Have you broken up with a series? If so which one and why

I hate to say this, but I have. More than once. Most notably was the House of Night series. I got to book 9 out of 12 planned books and I just couldn't do it anymore. I didn't like any of the characters anymore. In fact, they were all pissing me off. I felt like nothing important had happened for the last 3 books. So I never went on. Also, the Matched trilogy. I loved book one but book 2 was such a disappointment that I couldn't bring myself to read book 3. 

So, what about you?

3 comments:

  1. I gave up on the HoN series, too. The mc and romance really started to annoy me. It's a shame because I really enjoyed the first 3 or so books.

    - New follower via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen House of Night a lot today. It's probably for the best you didn't finish Matched...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really twelve books? Uhg I am about four books behind, in that series. I don't know if I will ever finish them. I followed via gfc and bloglovin

    ReplyDelete