Thursday, June 13, 2013

Feature and Follow #23

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature and Follow-a great way to *meet* new blogging buddies and gain new followers! F&F hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Q: Activity: Spine Poetry. Create a line of poetry with your book spines (take a picture). Not feeling creative? Tell us about your favorite poem.

Ooh, that one's difficult. I'm going with the easier question. I'm not a huge poetry reader, but there are a few poems that I've read that made an impression. I LOVE "Annabel Lee." That poem is just all kinds of awesome. "The Raven," another Poe, is high on the list, too. It just sends shivers down my spine when I read it. Also, "Do Not Go Gentle into That Good Night." When I first read it, I wasn't into it. But after reading it a few times, I ended up really liking it. 

So, what about you?

P.S. Please follow via Bloglovin', Linky, NB, or email. Since GFC is shutting down, I want to move to other methods of following. 


9 comments:

  1. Hi I'm new to blogging and following thru from Parajunkie's follow friday.
    You can follow me back at "SnowRavyn's Reviews"

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY EDGAR ALAN POE! I live in Baltimore, and naturally, I'm a huge fan of Poe. Annabel Lee is such a dark and amazing poem. And ohhh, I love Do Not Go Gentle into That Good Night! :D

    Following you via Linky!

    Check out my FF post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, we both love Annabel Lee :)

    old follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/feature-and-follow-52.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see more Poe fans! I love all of his work. His poems and short stories are so deliciously creepy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost picked Annabel Lee for my answer this week! Poe creeps me out, but I still love his work. Old follower.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Raven is one of my absolute favorites!!

    You can find my poem here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great poems :) I'm a new bloglovin follower.

    Meredith

    Meredith’s Musings

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a huge fan of poetry either. I do like Robert Frost and Poe, though. New follower via bloglovin'. :)

    Slytherpuff

    Bettering Me Up

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a new follower and would love if you could Check out my FF

    Love,

    Elizabeth @ Stuffed Shelves

    ReplyDelete