Thursday, May 30, 2013

Feature and Follow #21

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature and Follow-a great way to *meet* new blogging buddies and gain new followers! F&F hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Q: What blogger would you most like to meet in real life? Tell us about him or her.


Honestly, there are a ton of bloggers that I would love to meet. It would just be wonderful to meet and speak to someone who obsesses over books as much as I do. I would really love to meet Giselle at Xpresso Reads, because I love her blog and we seem to have similar tastes in books.  

So, what about you?

5 comments:

  1. all the time i used to read smaller articles which also clear their motive, and
    that is also happening with this post which I am reading at this place.



    my website :: maquillage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie HaddadMay 31, 2013 at 1:23 PM

    New follower here through GFC, Linky, Networked and bloglovin! Come visit me over at my blog, Beyond the Bookshelf :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Little World BlogJune 1, 2013 at 5:00 AM

    Hey just hopping through.
    Old follower on Bloglovin' and Linky new on GFC.

    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great FF post! New follower via GFC!!!

    -Scott Reads It

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that all of us one day get to meet those that we listed!

    Old follower here!

    Here's My FF

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete