Friday, May 24, 2013

Feature and Follow #20


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature and Follow-a great way to *meet* new blogging buddies and gain new followers! F&F hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Q: The #FF is 150 weeks old! And we want to hear from you! What would you change about the hop? What do you like about it? Or just suggest a question to be used for next week!

I love F&F! I've found so many great new blogs through it and gained plenty of new followers. Honestly, I can't think of anything I would change about it. I think there is a great system going as it is. As for a suggestion for next week's question, how about "has there ever been a book where you really connected to a character and why?"

So, what about you?

1 comment:

  1. Great question, because it works for any genre!
    Old follower, hopping through.

    ReplyDelete