Friday, May 17, 2013

Feature and Follow #19


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature and Follow-a great way to *meet* new blogging buddies and gain new followers! F&F hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Q: School is out! What is your favorite Summer Reading book?

When summer comes along, some light and cute reads are a must. My favorite summer books are books written by Lauren Barnholdt: Two Way Street, Sometimes it Happens, One Night Changes Everything, The Thing About the Truth. They're all cute and light and have just the happy ending to make me smile. Perfect for summers. I can't pass up a summer without reading one of those books.

So, what about you?

7 comments:

  1. I have not read anything by Lauren Barnholdt yet, but I have a copy of her book Aces Up on my shelf and I have yet to read it. :) Followed via Bloglovin'

    Christie @ The Shadower's Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two way street is one of my favorite books. Good choice!

    Julianna Smith
    http://readingintwilight.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way love the fishes on the sidebar. It's kept me on your site for an extra minute. Good way to hook people! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi evеryone, it's my first visit at this website, and post is truly fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these types of articles.

    Here is my webpage ... Devis Travaux

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read anything by Lauren Barnholdt. I will have to check her out!

    New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Thanks. When I first brought up the preview to see what the widget would look like, I did the same as you-sat there and fed the fishes for a full minute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your summer reading! I'm a new follower via BlogLovin' and GFC.


    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete