Thursday, May 2, 2013

Feature and Follow #17


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature and Follow-a great way to *meet* new blogging buddies and gain new followers! F&F hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Q: Give us a sneak! What are you reading? Tell us about a fun or fail scene in your current read.

I just finished reading Sweet Peril (which was utterly amazing). When thinking about a fun scene, a couple pop out. But, one in particular comes to mind. When Anna and Kaiden reunite is LA, they have a loose moment and joke around in a pool. It was so fun to read, not to mention a much needed lightness in the midst of all that was going on in the book. It literally had me smiling so obviously, that my dad asked me what was so funny. And it was a great swoon-worthy moment for Kai, as well :)

So, what about you?


9 comments:

  1. New Follower here just saying hi :) Here is my post back!! Hope to see you as a follower as well.

    Amber

    http://paradiseofpages.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    Sorry don't know how to do the hop thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Alison Can Read also talked about Sweet Peril tonight! I need to pick that up!!

    Angie

    Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard some great things about Sweet Peril. I'm glad you're enjoying it.

    Jess @ Literary, etc (new follower via bloglovin)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopping through!

    Old GFC & linky follower.

    New follower via Bloglovin. =)

    Bieke @ Istyria book blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I'm about 1/3 through Sweet Peril. Glad to know that Anna and Kaidan are eventually going to meet up.

    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Passing through to say hi!I'm a new follower who found you by FF blog hop and hope I can see you back at my blog or blogs =)

    guinandlibertadtomas.blogspot.com

    yamulticulturaljunkie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cannot wait to read Sweet Peril which I will do as soon as I finish my current read. Yeah for swoonworthy Kai moments! New Bloglovin follower.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there just passing by to follow! I'm following you through GFC, networking blogs, blog lovin, and linky. I could not read the post since I just got Sweet Evil and I have not read it yet, I certainly have not read this one yet either.

    Here's my FF:

    http://mymidnightfantasies.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-follow.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to get started on this series, been hearing so much about it!

    New follower via GFC and bloglovin. :)
    Do drop by my FF: http://thesmellofparchment.blogspot.in/2013/05/feature-follow-friday-11.html

    ReplyDelete