Thursday, April 11, 2013

Featured and Follow #14


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature and Follow-a great way to *meet* new blogging buddies and gain new followers! F&F hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Q: We are about to see a lot of posts & tweets about reader conventions, RT, BEA, ALA and many more are starting soon. Which one would you love to attend? Where and why?

Honestly, I would love to go to any of them. I haven't had the chance to attend any readers conventions yet (though I hope to remedy that in the near future). So, going to any of them would be exciting for me. Let's hope that I get the chance to attend one soon!

So, what about you?

8 comments:

  1. Great post! I've been wanting to attend BEA for the last few years, maybe next year I'll have more luck!

    New GFC Follower, Follow Back?
    My Feature & Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, let's hope we could attend one soon--even if I live thousand miles away! XD

    Old GFC follower, new Linky follower.

    Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any of them would be amazing to go to, but I don't have the budget to take a plane from Belgium to the USA. =(

    Old follower.

    Bieke @ Bookaddict Bieke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answer! : )

    New GFC, Bloglovin & Linky follower

    my FF and international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the same, I'd love to go to any!

    Following

    Danielle @ Coffee and Characters

    http://www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a new follower via GFC :) My blog is http://wsheam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never been to any either. I'd love to go to BEA. It sounds like they're all amazing though.

    New follower :D
    My
    FF

    ReplyDelete