Thursday, April 18, 2013

Feature & Follow #15


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature and Follow-a great way to *meet* new blogging buddies and gain new followers! F&F hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Q: If you could hang out with any author (living) who would it be and what would you want to do?

Ooh, great question! Let's see...I'd love to hang out with Rachel Vincent. After fangirling for a while, I would want to ask her how she comes up with such brilliant characters, get some advice about writing, and see if I could find out about her upcoming books.
I'd also love to hang out with Wendy Higgins. She seems so nice and I would love to just have a conversation with her.

So, what about you?

3 comments:

  1. I love Rachel Vincent's books, she's one of my favorite UF authors. :)
    I'm a new follower via GFC.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. choose numerous softwares that are capable enough to satisfy your necessities.
    It is hard to imagine how athletes can do such entertaining and funny facial expressions, but apparently the desire to win is more important than image.
    Now, people from all ages like to watch the funny videos.



    My web site ... lol pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Rachel Vincent's Soul Screamer series :) Wendy Higgins seems real sweet as I've emailed her several times.

    My Follow Friday

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete