Thursday, April 25, 2013

Feature and Follow #16


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature and Follow-a great way to *meet* new blogging buddies and gain new followers! F&F hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Q: Is there a song that reminds you of a book? Or vice versa? What is the song & the book?

Hmmm...I don't notice songs that remind me of books, but there is one exception. The song "Fall for You" by Second Serenade reminds me so much of If I Die by Rachel Vincent, particularly the scene of Tod and Kaylee's first night together as a couple. Specifically, the lyrics "Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you, over again. Don't make me change my mind, cause I won't live to see another day, I swear it's true."
If you've read the book, you'll see the connection.

So, what about you?



5 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I keep meaning to read Rachel Vincent's books. I've heard they're great.

    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower via GFC and Bloglovin :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really great books, definitely some of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I prefer to read in silence, although I love music just as much, so don't connect music to books.

    New follower via GFC.

    Thanks,

    Sandra

    SSBF Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.. Hopping through. Haven't read the book but it sounds good.

    Love that song.. Haven't read the book.

    New follower here. Have followed you on every network inc twitter etc.

    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete