Thursday, April 4, 2013

Feature and Follow #13


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature and Follow-a great way to *meet* new blogging buddies and gain new followers! F&F hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Q: Have you ever read a book that you thought you would hate -- ? Did you end up hating it? Did you end up loving it? Or would you never do that?

Before I read Grave Mercy, I thought I would hate it. The whole "assassin nun" thing sounded cool, but I wasn't sure how that was going to be pulled off and I didn't quite get it in general. But, I like to give books a fair try so, when I got the chance to read an ARC of the book, I read it. And absolutely adored it. Forget pulling "assassin nuns" off, Grace Mercy blew my expectations straight out of the water. I'm so glad I decided to give it a try :)
 BTW, so excited for the next book in that series! I finally get the copy I ordered online delivered today, so I'm itching to get my hands on it.

So, what about you?

6 comments:

  1. I have heard so many great things about Grave Mercy that I have to make time to read it soon!

    For me I thought I would hate Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma but I loved it + cried like a baby!!

    Great answer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia BookExhibitionismApril 5, 2013 at 8:24 AM

    I got an ARC of Grave Mercy too, but never got around to reading it. You made me want to read it more than before, though, so.. maybe soon! :D

    New bloglovin follower! :)

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I want to read this book :D. It has been sat so patiently on my shelf for ages now.

    New GFC follower.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was interested by the synopsis but there were too many characters and not enough focus for me. New follower :) Check out my FF at www.myviewpointonbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather LittleBearriesApril 5, 2013 at 11:17 PM

    I've never even heard of Grave Mercy... assassin nun sounds interesting XD

    Old follower

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-follow-and-book-blogger-hop.html

    ReplyDelete