Friday, March 1, 2013

Feature and Follow #8


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature and Follow-a great way to *meet* new blogging buddies and gain new followers! F&F hosted by Parajunkee andAlison Can Read.

Q: Confess your blogger sins! Is there anything as a newbie blogger that you've done, that as you gained more experience you were like -- oops?

When  I first started blogging, my formatting of posts was terrible. As I gained experience, I slowly fixed it. But, now, when I look back at my earliest posts, I cringe for how bad the posts look. I'm very glad I was able to fix that :)

So, what about you?

7 comments:

  1. I'm the same. I have even gone back and edited some of my first posts.

    New follower. Happy Friday.

    Here's my Feature and Follow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same. I have even edited some of my early posts.

    New follower. Happy Friday.

    Here's my Feature and Follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine was starting my blog without having a clear direction for it, because then I thought it'd be cool to say, “Hey, could you visit my website?” But now I know what to talk about: Writing and Books! :) I like your blog; the whole layout is beautiful.

    New Follower via GFC

    My FF @ The Creative Forum

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH yes, this is definitely a mistake I'm making. But you gotta start somewhere! :) New GFC follower via the hop! (tiffyfit.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure as I keep doing this, I too will look back at my early posts (now) and cringe.

    new follower!

    My F&FF Feature
    & Follow Friday (#2)


    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower here from the blog hop :)

    The formatting of posts definitely is something to get used to, but your posts look great now!

    The Fiction Conniption's FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, some of my posts were done on hot pink and highlighter and hard to read. I think i went back and fixed some of them though.

    New follower. Have a great weekend.

    http://summersvoice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete