Thursday, March 28, 2013

Feature and Follow #12


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature and Follow-a great way to *meet* new blogging buddies and gain new followers! F&F hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Q: Tell us about the most emotional scene you've ever read in a book - and how did you react?

The most emotional scene I've ever read was one of the final scenes in With All My Soul, the last book in the Soul Screamers series, which I just read yesterday. It was the final book in one of my all time favorite series, so I already knew it would be emotional. But then, the scene of the reunion of Tod and Kaylee (you know what I'm talking about if you've read the book) just tore my heart to shreds. It hit my emotions so hard. I literally cried for a good 5 minutes after reading that scene because it was so emotional for me. But in the best way possible. Just thinking about it now still makes me tear up.

So, what about you?

7 comments:

  1. Okay didn't read this too closely because I'm getting ready to start this series, but glad it's got some emotional punch! :D Old follower here. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this one but sounds good!

    old follower.

    http://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-follow-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read The Soul Screamers series, but I do want to read them. I'm very curious about the scene that had you in tears for five minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scene was brilliant. It took all the emotions that the series brought out and put them in one poignant scene. Very emotional. And it's a brilliant series. I think everyone should read it because it's just so amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wickedly DeliciousMarch 29, 2013 at 8:37 PM

    Love the cover for this. I have this series on my wishlist. New Followere Via GFC..
    My FF

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been seeing that series, but haven't read them.

    New follower via GFC!
    Here's my FF.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I couldn't read your comment because I haven't read that book yet and I don't want spoilers. Following you on Twitter. =)

    Silk Screen Views is new to the blog hop. It looks interesting and I’m looking forward to finding out fun blogs out there. To follow us, you can Follow via WordPress, Email, RSS, Twitter and Facebook. To get the latest updates for sure, I recommend Following by WordPress, Email or RSS.

    For my answer, I described a scene from Written in Red by Anne Bishop. You can read the answer here:
    http://silkscreenviews.wordpress.com/2013/04/02/feature-follow-friday-1/

    ReplyDelete