Friday, March 22, 2013

Feature and Follow #11


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature and Follow-a great way to *meet* new blogging buddies and gain new followers! F&F hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Q: What is your guilty pleasure as far as reading? Is it a genre, or is it a certain type of book?

My guilty pleasure is romance books, which the entire premise of my blog may have given away. I love the emotions within romance books. I love the relationships and the love and basically everything that makes a romance book a romance book. Even though it makes me bemoan the fact that I'm single, I just can't help it-romance books are definitely my guilty pleasure.

So, what about you?

6 comments:

  1. I love Romance novels. :)

    New follower via Networked Blogs.

    Click HERE for my FF.

    Louisse @ The Soul Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle @ Coffee& CharactersMarch 22, 2013 at 1:24 AM

    Love It!

    New GFC follower, check out my FF at www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com

    -Danielle @ Coffee and Characters

    Also don't forget to enter my current Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there with you. I love romance in a book, all kinds. The sweet slow build, the instant love that bugs so many people, love triangles done right. I followed through Networked Blogs. Here's my
    FF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog!

    New follower via GFC!

    Bieke @ Bookaddict Bieke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes book boyfriends can be better than real ones. ;)

    New follower via GFC!

    Johanna @ Challenging Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe..I am the opposite. I don't read romance. :)

    But I am following your blog now and I will look for a nice one to make a change. :)

    New follower...here is my FF http://goo.gl/P6ToX

    ReplyDelete