Thursday, March 14, 2013

Feature and Follow #10


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature and Follow-a great way to *meet* new blogging buddies and gain new followers! F&F hosted by Parajunkee andAlison Can Read.

Q: Activity! Hopefully warm weather for most of us is here soon…so tell us about your favorite outdoor reading spot. Or take a picture.
I don't often read outdoors, but, when I do, I like to read at this park about 5 minutes away from my house. It's a small park and, regardless of the Florida heat, it's always cool. There are some gorgeous trees that keep it shaded-the kind that overhang with moss and put to mind serene poems. And there are always squirrels running around that seem entirely unafraid of humans. It's very peaceful, so I like reading there.

So, what about you?

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, we kind of have the same answer, HAHA. My problem with reading outdoors is that it's very hot, regardless of the place. =)) But I think I'd love to read in the park you mentioned.

    Thanks for sharing!

    +1 new follower via GFC
    My FF



    -Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds super nice! I think reading in a park is a great idea, never really thought about it. New follower via GFC :-)

    Chelsea @ Starbucks
    & Books Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't ever really taken the opportunity to read at my local park! might have to try that this sling/summer ! New GFC Follower :)

    ~Caitlin @ The Y.A. Bookworm Blogger
    My #FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spiced Latte ReadsMarch 15, 2013 at 1:59 PM

    New follower! Love the blog :)
    http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete