Thursday, February 21, 2013

Feature and Follow #7

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature and Follow-a great way to *meet* new blogging buddies and gain new followers! F&F hosted by Parajunkee andAlison Can Read.

Q: We always talk about books that WE want. Let's turn it on its head. What books have you given other people lately?

Hmm...
On my friend's birthday, I got her the book Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. She'd been eyeing it for a while, so, when it came to a birthday present, I bought her the book.
And, this doesn't exactly count as giving a book, but I regularly bully by sister into reading books that I like because I want talk about them with her. I don't succeed very often.

So, what about you?

11 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to read that book for a while now. new follower. My friday http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2013/02/follow-friday-56.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your blog. Newest follower here. I just love anything romance so I will be heading here often. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Books are excellent gifts! I'm a new follower! Happy Friday!

    Follow that Penguin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your friend enjoys the book. I got up to page 25 and just couldn't continue. I don't know why, but I'll give it another go later in the year and see if my interest changes.

    Jessica @ Literary, etc
    (new follower via FB & Twitter)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I give books as gifts too! :D

    New GFC Follower. :)

    Click HERE for my FF.

    Louisse @ The Soul Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  6. A good gift choice.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-follow_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower! Hopfully your sister will follow in your footsteps!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear you liked it, I'm about to read it next :)

    Thanks for stopping by my FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL. I bully my mom into reading books I like all the time too, so I can talk to her about them. Glad I'm not the only one who isn't above book bullying :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok, I love the feed the fish thing on the side bar.

    lol

    New Follower! Stop by mine too

    www.demonloversbooksandmore.com

    www.gotfiction.com

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't heard about this book before...

    Followed back via GFC
    Thanks for stopping by my blog
    Zeee @ I Heart Romance

    ReplyDelete