Thursday, February 14, 2013

Feature and Follow #6


Feature and Follow-a great way to *meet* new blogging buddies and gain new followers! F&F hosted by Parajunkee andAlison Can Read.

Q: Write a letter to your favorite character. Rant, rave or gush…just pretend like they are real and you just want to let them know a "few things".
This was a tough choice for me, since I love so many characters :) But, in the end, here's who I wrote to:

Dear Harry Potter,
I miss you so much! It's been almost 2 years since your last movie came out and your story was completed. I still wave an imaginary wand around and go about saying ''wingardium leviosa," as if it would actually work for me. Alas, I am only a mere Muggle-if only I could do magic. It's my greatest wish to be able to just say "accio" to get something instead of actually having to get up for it :)
I hope your happy ever after went well and no more evil wizards sprung up with plans to take over the world. Say hi to Ron, Hermione, and Ginny for me!
Farrah

So, who would you write to?

12 comments:

  1. That's a sweet letter. My response was a bit more generalized.

    New Follower

    My FF @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! That is such a lovely letter, Farrah! I've written one to an HP character as well. And no, you're not a Muggle! We all have magic inside us! :)

    Old follower but following you via my personal GFC acc!

    My Feature & Follow Friday post.

    Happy reading! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your letter, cannot believe that there hasn't been more letters to Harry.

    My Feature & Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when the first Harry Potter movie came out and directed me to the book series. Time just seems to flow too fast at times. New Follower.

    Starry Storm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyable letter, everyone misses Harry.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-follow_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet this is a popular one. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome letter, I also feel slightly lost without Harry :(

    New Follower Via GFC

    I wrote to Kaiden Rowe@ Annoushka Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness. This letter made me feel so sad. I miss Harry Potter... desperately. I want him back. We should petition!

    I'm your new follower via GFC, you can stalk me over here > http://oblahblah.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! yeah, we really should petition for more Harry Potter. I've been on Harry Potter withdrawal since 2011 ;)

      BTW, I followed you back via GFC :)

      Delete
  9. Cute blog! and lovely letter

    new gfc follower

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow-friday_14.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely letter hun!

    I fed your fish ;D

    New Follower via GFC :)

    My F&F Post :)

    ReplyDelete