Thursday, February 7, 2013

Feature and Follow #5


Feature and Follow-a great way to *meet* new blogging buddies and gain new followers! F&F hosted by Parajunkee andAlison Can Read.

Q: Happy Mardi Gras! If they were throwing the HOTTEST books off of a Mardi Gras float -- what would you do to have them throw to you…?
Interesting question...
Well, I'm unabashedly book obsessed so I would do anything to get my hands on a book. Okay, not really. I'm too quiet to do anything too crazy. But, I would scream and lunge for any book that I thought I could reach. And if someone happened to get in my way...oops ;)
I would make sure to go home with a nice stack of new books :)

So, what would you do?

6 comments:

  1. I like the way you think. :) New follower via GFC, here's my FF. Have a super duper Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer!! I think I would do that too!!

    Here's My FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same! I wouldn't do anything insane, but I would make sure I brought stuff home, too!

    New GFC follower!
    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would just jump around for them as well as watch where they were being flung at. Some of these books are thick! They'll break something! New Follower :) My FF @ Infected Loser

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Yup, I'm the same. Nothing drastic, but "oops" would be my reaction if someone got in my way too. Great answer.

    Raina @ The LUVNV
    (New follower via Twitter & GFC)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going home with a bunch of books is a great feeling. Knowing you've fought for them - even better! lol

    New follower.
    My F&F.

    ReplyDelete