Friday, January 11, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday

Feature & Follow is a weekly post hosted by Parajunkee's View andAlison Can Read.

"Increase blog followers, gain book blog followers, and make new friends with the book blogger Feature & Follow."

This week's question is:

Q. If you could choose one supernatural being/creature to really exist what would it be and why?
If I had to choose, and this is a very difficult choice, I would say that I wanted faeries to exist. Why? Because they embody all that is fantastical, the good and the bad. They were created by dreams, so they essentially are the stuff of dreams-both the nightmarish and the brilliant. Though, yes, that means creatures from nightmares would truly exist, so would creatures from the best of dreams. And who wouldn't want to see their dream become reality? Personally, I think that would be awesome.

Thanks for coming! So, what supernatural creature would you want to really exist? Let me know in the comments and remember to follow me!

5 comments:

  1. Love ur answer faeries is a very good choice!

    Hi!
    New follower via GFC :)
    Here's mine
    "BookShelves Of Dreams"

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower thru GFC and the FF blog hop! My blog is: http://www.glamourglory.com/
    I would choose mermaids because I just finished Madly and in that book they are peaceful creatures who love humans. Plus, they are usually beautiful and can live on land and under the ocean. How great is that?
    -Reyna
    tweet me @glamourglory

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! I'm not sure I could pick faeries. They're cool and all, but they're pesky and mischievous.

    Check out my F&F.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. I chose fae & shadowhunters. Great answer!

    Here's my FF: www.best-of-ya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, from a new GFC follower.

    Good choice! :)

    My F&F post: http://coffeecookiesandchilipeppers.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-follow-7.html

    ReplyDelete