Thursday, January 31, 2013

Feature and Follow #4

Feature and Follow-a great way to *meet* new blogging buddies and gain new followers! F&F hosted by Parajunkee andAlison Can Read

Q: What is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favorite book?
Ooh, that one is difficult! Let's see...my current favorite book is Grave Mercy by R.L. LaFevers. So, the first thing I would do would be to go the the Abbey of Saint Mortain and learn to be a total bad ass assassin like Ismae. Then, I would do my best to steal Duval from her ;)

So, what about you? What is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favorite book? 

7 comments:

  1. Ooh that'd be fun! Loved that book! I'd demand training, and then a cool assignment like the imperial court! :D GOod one! Old follower. My FF post is at either Musings on Fantasia or LKHill. Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be awesome! I would personally love to learn to be a bad ass at sword fighting myself though(:

    New Follower

    My Feature and Follow
    http://curseofthebibliophile.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-and-follow-friday_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the preview for Grave Mercy but never got to finish! D: If I did wake up in that book, I would definitely do my best to be a ninja assassin. >:D

    New GFC follower!
    Here's my #FF. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't like the book but surely it would be exciting to wake up in that world.
    New follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nEW FOLLOWER THROUGH gfc AS LUCYATMAX. Haven't read Grave Mercy yet, so I chose old faithful Hp world.
    Happy Reading friend!
    bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't read it. but cool...
    New follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, I also said Graver Mercy by Robin LaFevers!

    GFC follower :)

    My FF Post

    ReplyDelete