Friday, January 18, 2013

Feature and Follow #2


Gain Book Blog Followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s Viewand Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Q:Who is your favorite villain from a book?
That's a tough one...
I'd have to say Luke from Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Although he's he villain until the last couple of chapters of the last book, I could never truly dislike him. He was such a sympathetic character that I understood why he wanted to destroy the entire world. Overreaction? Yes. But, understandable? Also, yes. He was just a really complex character and I really enjoyed reading about him. And he was also very good-looking. Just saying :)

So, who is your favorite villain?

5 comments:

  1. Feeling sympathetic towards the villain always makes it so hard not to like them! Hope you have a happy Friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL it's funny because I never actually liked him! Great choice :D

    I chose the Darkling from Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo.

    New GFC follower!

    Happy Friday!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you choose someone new! I have seen that a lot of us bloggers have the same villains in mind but glad to see some of us are a bit different in our choices ^_~

    New Follower would appreciate the follow back

    ~Marie
    Co-Owner/Founder and Blogger of Lunar Haven

    Lunar Haven FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, that's a good one! Totally agree with you. btw: new follower via GFC, thanks for passing by my blog!
    -Reyna
    tweet me @glamourglory
    or Instagram @reynalay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just hopping on thru...Happy Feature & Follow Friday!
    Have urself a great weekend!!

    Follow my new Tour Blog below :)

    "Literary Quill Promotions"

    ReplyDelete